Are you ready for New Year’s Resolutions? Christmas is over! 2014 is written in the books! Who else is excited for the new beginnings that come with a new year? I cannot wait to see what’s in store for 2015. In May, I will have reached the 10 year anniversary of my graduation from Clemson University. Unbelievable how quickly life passes!
Sitting here makes me think what have I accomplished in the 10 years since graduation! My greatest accomplishments are my three boys. If you would have asked me 10 years ago if I’d be where I am right now…the answer would have been no! However, it is amazing the direction life can go.
In the past, I have made New Year’s Resolutions only to fail miserably at what I promised I’d do for myself. This year feels very different though. I’m going to take a chance and make valuable New Year’s Resolutions. So here it goes:
- Be the best mother to my three boys as humanly possible.
- Sew something every single month without excuses. If I feel really brave, sew something for all of us each month!
- Feature another blogger each week.
- Blog a new post each week.
- Work toward a more healthy lifestyle.
- Enjoy every single minute of the life GOD has blessed me to have.
Did you make New Year’s Resolutions? What are your Resolutions?