The age old question each year in December is which list are you on? So have you been naughty or nice? Or maybe somewhere in between? Here’s the perfect gift for you! Whether you want to be a little naughty & a lot nice, Everything Your Mama Made and Greenstyle Creations has you covered! Literally!
Here’s your NICE: Everything Your Mama Made (EYMM) is releasing the Off the Shoulder Cowl Neck Dress and Peplum today as an individual pattern! Here’s the skinny:
- The upper and mid sleeves are fitted, with a looser, open wrist and a longer length.
- The dress is perfect for dressing up for the upcoming holiday season or dressing down for a day at the office.
- The women’s version comes in 10 sizes from misses XS to plus size 5X.
- The special thing about the pattern is you don’t just have to use knit for the peplum.
- The peplum is so versatile!
Read more about my dress here.
I love this pattern! I thought peplums would make me look bigger! Nope, this one is perfect!
Here’s your NAUGHTY: Greenstyle Creations is releasing the Norah Nightgown as an individual pattern today! Here’s what all the excitement is all about:
- The Norah Nightgown is a three piece set.
- Optional crossover bodice or centered front
- Cups hage a gathered or dart options.
- Three lengths ~ sassy length, mid-thigh length or longer length.
Norah is super quick to sew! Maybe an hour for the nightgown and underwear! She’s available in sizes XXS TO 3XL. I’m already hooked on how quickly she comes together! The “nice” floral beach themed Norah is the mid-thigh length. This one doesn’t have the added band for support. I’m a 40DD and the straps don’t dig at all. The “naughty” black Norah is sassy length. I added the extra support band and changed the pattern slightly so that the straps would tie at the neck.
Don’t wait you have to have Norah! Just a heads up, Norah will make an excellent pattern for swimsuits next summer!
On both pairs of panties, I used fold over elastic. One tip: stretch the elastic super tightly around the legs. The black pair, I didn’t and the seat looks a little wonky.
Thanks to Purpleseamstress Fabric, Bebe Flow, and Jo-Ann Fabrics for the fabrics! The Hawaii print is Purpleseamstress, the black “naughty” Fifty Shades of Grey inspired is Bebe Flow, and the pink sweatshirt fleece is Jo-Ann’s. Special thank to Kymy, Joelle, and Angelyn for all your hard work making us look fabulous!
Merry Christmas to you all! Get sewing!
Check out the other great bloggers on this tour!
Alyssa from Keep Calm and Carrion
Audrey from Pretty and Precious Clothing
Heather from Boutique Birdie
Jess from Gracious Threads